So, you’re looking for a reputable structured settlement company to work with but you’re not sure where to start. After all, it’s only been a few months since you sustained injuries in an accident and life has chaotic to say the least. What do you need to look for in the company you choose to work with?
3 Qualities of a Reputable Settlement Companies
When looking for a reputable structured settlement company, there are a number of different things you need to look for. Here are some of the qualities the best of the best will demonstrate:
- A genuine interest in assisting you. No matter what others may want you to think, you do have options where choosing a structured settlement company is concerned. Like any other business that you frequent, there should be a high level of service demonstrated to you. After all, you’re a paying customer and you deserve to be treated with patience and respect. Find a company that is interested in representing you and that does an outstanding job of answering your questions and providing you with support throughout the process.
- The amount of time they’ve been in business. You’ll want to choose a company with a track record for success. After all, the more experience they have representing people like you who are pursuing a structured settlement, the less likely they will be to have their request turned down. This means that you’ll be more successful in your pursuit of a structured settlement.
- The ability to get quotes quickly. Time is of the essence. No one wants to waste their time on a structured settlement company that isn’t able to get a quote and get it quickly. Invest in a company that invests its time and resources on you. This will increase your chances of securing structured settlement payments.
Although new companies can be as reliable as old companies, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. New structured settlement companies may not have the history, reputation or experience that an established company has. Worst of all, they may be a fly-by-night operation.
You don’t want to put your trust into a company that is wishy-washy. Everyone wants to offer you a cash for payment. With that in mind, you need to do your homework and find a reliable company to work with. This ensures that you win your request for a structured settlement loan. It also helps you get the most out of your settlement.
7 Questions to Ask a Potential Company
There are a number of different questions you’ll want to ask a potential structured settlement company. They are:
- How many structured settlements have you dealt with firsthand?
- How much flexibility do I have in setting up structured settlement payments?
- How are payments calculated?
- What kind of schedule can I expect for my structured settlement payments?
- What makes a structured settlement better than a lump sum?
- What are the disadvantages of a structured settlement?
- What happens if my claim is rejected?
The more helpful a company is about answering these questions, the better informed you will be regarding your structured settlement claim. You can make an educated decision on which structured settlement company is right for you and your unique situation.
A new structured settlement company may have a lot to offer but an established structured settlement company has experience which can help you get the most money from your settlement. After all, it’s all about living the most comfortable lifestyle available to you, right? That’s what you’re paying the company for after all.Call Us Today
How to Sell a Structured Settlement If you come to a point in your life when selling your structured settlement sounds like a good idea, then it’s time for...
3 Reasons Why a Judge May Deny Sale You complete and file the paperwork requesting to sell your structured settlement annuity and then wait patiently for your court date. Rather...
Annuities and Paying Taxes You have a settlement and while the payments coming in nice, you would like to get cash for settlements that you have instead of the...